Fashion is a form of expression that has been developed independently across nearly all cultures. It can be used as a way to express wealth, power, and more. It is also a social phenomenon that spreads through different forms of media, and it can be a part of political movements.
1. Change: The first and the most important factor that influences fashion is change. People are always looking for something new in life and they want to try the latest fashions. They also keenly observe what people wear in popular films, television shows, online videos, books and music. This helps them to know what fashions are in demand at a particular time.
2. Sign of Status: The second factor that influences fashion is the social status of the person wearing it. Those who have high social status and are popular in the public tend to wear clothes that reflect their high status and popularity in the society. Similarly, those who have low social status and are not popular in the public don’t give any importance to fashion and only follow it on certain occasions.
3. Trend: The third factor that influences fashion is the current economic situation of the country. If a nation is rich and well-developed then its fashion will be high and luxurious. But if a country is poor and underdeveloped then its fashion will be very basic.
4. Maintain the pace with your age:
The fourth factor that influences fashion is the speed at which it changes. If you are not able to keep up with the trend of the day then you will miss out on the hottest trends. You can keep track of the upcoming trends by keeping up with your favorite fashion magazines.
5. The cyclical nature of fashion:
The cycle of fashion changes is a normal part of the human experience, and it does not stop. There are several styles that are deemed “out of fashion” for a period of time, then come back in due course and remain “in fashion” for a long time.